Update Root/Payer CloudFormation Stack
- Log in to CloudFormation in the AWS console
- Click the TenacityIntegrationRootAccount Stack
- Click Update to modify the stack
- Select Use current template then click Next
- Modify your integration by adding or removing your AWS accounts from the AWSAccounts input box
- Click Next
- On Configure stack options click Next
- On Review TenacityIntegrationRootAccount scroll to the bottom and check the box next to I acknowledge that AWS CloudFormation might create IAM resources with custom names. Click Update stack.
Adding AWS Sub-Accounts to Tenacity
Follow directions (or copy/paste) to add a Sub-Account stack. Optionally we should add directions for modifying StackSets.
Removing AWS Sub-Accounts from Tenacity
This Adding/Removing AWS Accounts Guide was produced by Nick Lumsden with 💜